Sunday, December 3 - Saturday, December 9
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Type of Event:
Cosmic Healing I & Buddha Palm (Certificate) with Jutta Kellenberger, UHT senior Instructor
Sunday, December 3 – Saturday, December 9, 2017
Cosmic Healing I is a practice of channeling pure Cosmic Chi for healing. This practice will teach you how to ground the sick energy to the earth & to disperse it into the Universe to be decomposed and recycled by the planets.
Buddha Palm: Hand Techniques for Detoxifying and Rejuvenating the Vital Organs. Learn to develop your most powerful healing potential through the Cosmic Chi Kung combined with your Mind, Eyes, Heart & Intention. The Cosmic Chi Kung encourages your Compassion to bloom so as to enhance your self- healing & your ability to support other in healing them selves.
Tuition fee 15,100 THB
Note: It is very recommended to attend the morning and evening sessions offered at the Tai Chi field and Lao Tzu meditation hall every day.
Jutta’s private classes in Tao Garden, Please book at Pakua Clinic
– Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Cosmic Healing etc.(60 min) 2,000 THB per session
– Female Healing Practice (2 hr) price 3,000 THB per session / price for 1 person
– Female Healing Practice (4 hr) price 5,400 THB per session / price for 1 person
– Female Healing Practice (4 hr) price 8,100 THB per session / price for 2 persons
– Chi Nei Tsang (4 hr) introduction price 7,800 THB per session / price for 1 person
– Chi Nei Tsang (4 hr) introduction 2 persons price 9,700 THB per session / price for 2 persons
Treatment Offer Chi Nei Tsang Treatment (55 min) price 2,500 THB
Retreat registration please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also have the opportunity to attend one of Jutta’s many events around the world. To find out about more events led by Jutta and see if she plans to come to an interesting city near you, click here.
Taoist Practices for Women
How to Develop Inner Beauty and Outer Radiance
Would you like to cultivate self-healing, learn how to maintain health and happiness and develop your higher self, your soul and spirits?
Do you want to transform the frustrations of stress and fear into vitality for a full life so that you can realize your dreams and wishes? The practices explained in this boos provide a complete set of personalized tools to enable you to achieve your goals. Whether you are a complete newcomer to energy cultivation and spirituality or an intermediate truth-seeker, you already have the resources within yourself to reach your goals.
Purchase Book please click here
- Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
- Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
- Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
- Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
- Internet access
- Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts, ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges
• The transportation charge from Chiang Mai Airport to Tao Garden:
– 1 person is 650 THB per way/person
– 2 person is 500 THB per way/person
– 3 person more is 450 THB per way/person
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of 200 THB /day for air conditioning.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellation made at least one week before a scheduled date will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay.
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday