Sunday, February 26 - Saturday, March 4
Type of Event:
Darkroom Lesser Kan & Li and Pi Gu Fasting Energy (Chinese language)
February Sunday 26th – March Saturday 4th, 2017
Prerequisites: General Retreat & Fusion I, II & III
The practices of the Lesser Enlightenment of Kan & Li involves cleansing and rejuvenating the glands and organs using neutral energy (steam) generated by the inverting and coupling of the primal polarities of Fire and Water.
The higher Inner Alchemy Formulas, which traditionally were practiced in caves,are taught in a complete darkness environment, which has been specially created to facilitate the teaching and practice of higher level Taoist Alchemical Meditation. During the darkness retreat you will have completely free from any external light source or food consumption and we will be use Pi gu Healing Taoist / Chinese herb also Juices & Sesame, Herbal Detox Teas and Fruits will be provided to you for 3 time per day.
What is Pi Gu? It is an ancient Taoist/Chinese way of fasting that is used during higher spiritual retreats. It literally means ‘to stop eating grains’. The need for food decreases but the body’s energy increases. It is more than fasting, though, as it involves chi kung and enables the practices used in the darkroom.
Retreat schedule and daily program:
Pi Gu Chi Kung: Inner Alchemy Energy Fasting
By Mantak Chia and Christine Harkness-Giles
Pi Gu Chi Kung is an ancient Taoist method which centers on a simple diet of fruits, teas, nuts, and eggs paired with special chewing techniques and chi kung exercises. Providing a step-by-step guide, Master Mantak Chia and coauthor Christine Harkness-Giles explain the pi gu diet, provide immortality tea recipes, and illustrate the corresponding chi kung energy exercises.
• Explains how you do not stop eating with this fasting practice and details the simple pi gu diet
• Illustrates the chewing and chi kung practices to accompany pi gu, for natural chi energy production
• Reveals how Pi Gu Chi Kung activates the body’s natural healing abilities, accelerates the elimination of toxins, reduces appetite and cravings, and enables you to draw energies from the Earth and Universe. Order book please click here
Retreat weeks include:
• Accommodation and Tuition fee
• Three healthy fasting meals & darkroom supplement
• Morning – Evening Darkroom Meditation
• Complimentary air conditioning
• Internet access
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges
• The transportation charge from Chiang Mai Airport to Tao Garden;
– 1 person is 650 THB per way/person
– 2 person is 500 THB per way/person
– 3 person more is 450 THB per way/person
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of 200 THB /day for air conditioning.
Darkness Retreat Cancellation Policy :
No refund on Darkness Retreats unless students replace themselves.