Sunday, May 28 - Saturday, June 3
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Type of Event:
Tai Chi Chi Kung II and Universal Tao Basic Practices
Sunday, May 28th – Saturday, Jun 3rd, 2017
Tai Chi Chi Kung II: Use the discharge technique to absorb and transmit the Universal and Earth Forces in this higher level of moving meditation. In this course, we will learn the Tai Chi Qi Gong 2 form. It is a fast-moving meditation form that not only enhances health, but trains us to use discharge power for self-defense and for healing. Other Universal Healing Tao practices that support the form may be introduced, practices such as Tan Tien Qi Gong, Buddha Palm, and Tao Basics. Course is good for beginners. Tai Chi I is an independent course, and not a prerequisite.
Sunday May 28th
19.30 pm : Introduction
Monday – Friday
07.30 am – 08.30 am Morning Exercise
08.45 am – 10.00 am Breakfast
10.00 am – 13.00 pm Morning Class
13.00 pm – 16.30 pm Lunch Break
16.30 pm – 18.00 pm Afternoon Class
18.00 pm – 20.00 pm Dinner Break
20.00 pm – 21.00 pm Evening Class
Saturday Jun 3rd
07.30 am – 13.00 pm End of Class
Tuition fee Baht 15’100.-
|Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of $320 USD per person upon booking accommodations.
Rate in Thai Baht / person / night. All rates are subject to change without notice.**
- Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
- Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
- Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
- Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
- Internet access
- Salt-water Swimming pool, herbal sauna steam room, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts, ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges
• The transportation, find our Limousine Service by click here.
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of THB 200 /day for air conditioning.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellation made at least one week before a scheduled date will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay.
For non-resident guest must be pay for entrance fee THB 1,420 / day / person
Benefit: Morning Chi Kung Exercise, Evening Tao Yin & Healing Sounds, Internet Access, Salt Water Swimming Pool (Extra Towels 40 THB each), Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday