Sunday, January 24 - Saturday, January 30
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Type of Event:
WEEK 2: Supreme Inner Alchemy Microcosmic Orbit and Sexual Alchemy (Basic, Healing Love & Tao Yin)
January Sunday 24 – Saturday 30, 2016
(General Basic Retreat) – No prerequisites
The Universal Healing Tao Basic Retreat is a week-long training for beginners and intermediate level practitioners, and those desiring a review of first essentials. During this week, the primary meditations will be studied: Cosmic Orbit & World Link Meditations, Cosmic Sounds, Inner Smile, Wisdom Chi Kung & Chi Organ Massage. This week also has Iron Shirt Chi Kung II, Healing Love & Tai Chi Chi Kung I.
Week-long retreat lead by Qigong Master of the Year Master Mantak Chia and Senior, Instructors Assistant.
Inner Smile: Use the Power of smiling to activate the relaxation response in the parasympathetic nervous system. Get rid of the negative emotion and rebalanced the positive emotion. The Inner Smile is one of the most simple and powerful tools for healing.
Six Healing Sounds: Each organ stores parts of the primordial force and negative emotions. With the special sound for each of the organs, the special healing color, positive emotion, and special position for each sound—these will help to restore you back to good health and will help with the connection to the primordial force.
Microcosmic Orbit: Opening chi flow in the energy pathways will help draw in more primordial force from the earth and from the universe.
Sexual Alchemy (Healing Love): Learn how to cultivate, circulate and store sexual energy. Men learn how to control ejaculation and to transform the sexual energy into chi (life force) and then transform it up to spirit force. Women learn how to control menstruation and transform the blood into chi and likewise transform it up to spirit force.
Daily Retreat Schedule:
19.30 pm Introduction at Immortal Energy Meditation Hall
Monday – Saturday
07:00 – 08:00 am Morning Chi Kung at Tai Chi Pavilion I
08:00 – 09:00 am Breakfast at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
09:00 – 12:30 am Work Shop at Immortal Energy Meditation Hall
12:30 – 14:00 pm Lunch at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
14:00 – 16:00 pm Work Shop at Ba Shen Tai Chi Hall
16:00 – 19:00 pm Relaxation or Clinic & Spa Treatments
18:00 pm Dinner at Kwan Yin Dining Hall
19:30 pm Special Training with the Trainees at Immortal Meditation Hall
20:00 pm Evening Exercises at Ba Shen Tai Chi Hall
21:30 pm Bedtimes
22:00 pm Silence (Sleep)
End on Saturday at Lunch.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your UHT Passport so you may log hours spent with certified teachers prior to arriving and hand in to Master Chia. (Hours in the four week retreat count toward certification.) If you have not mastered the UHT Basic practices, please attend week two, The Basic Retreat.
– To become Associate Instructor you are required to take week 1 & week 2 (you should know the Basics when you arrive).
– Upgrade from Associate Instructor to Certified Instructor you are required to take week 1 & week 2 or week 3 & week 4.
PLEASE NOTE: In the summer time there is no instructor training.
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $535 per person upon booking accommodations.
Retreat rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Winter 2016 retreat.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• The transportation charge from Chiang Mai Airport to Tao Garden;
– 1 person is 650 THB per way/person
– 2 person is 500 THB per way/person
– 3 person more is 450 THB per way/person
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of 200 THB /day for air conditioning.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellation made at least one week before a scheduled date will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay.
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday
Booking please contact email@example.com